Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dubuque Baby Shower



My mom, Mary Ella, Tammy and Ava threw me a baby shower in Dubuque on Saturday, November 27 at L May's in Dubuque. There were over 40 of my friends and family in attendance and it was a beautiful baby shower! We had a yummy brunch to enjoy. We played a game "How Well Do You Know the Mom-To-Be?" where everyone had to guess questions about my pregnancy... my cravings, how much did I weigh at birth, favorite part about pregnancy, etc. And everyone got to play Baby Bingo while I opened the gifts. And with 40 guests... you can imagine all the gifts to open! WoW! ...We are officially ready for our baby girl to arrive! We have just about EVERYTHING we need... and then some :) Thank you everyone!!! Ava read her beautiful book to everyone again, so precious. I love Ava so much, she is such a sweet and loving girl. I am a very lucky girl to have had two baby showers thrown for me that were both so lovely and to have received so many generous awesome gifts for our baby girl! Love you all!

No comments: