Sunday, March 21, 2010

Way to go Jared! :)

I'm so proud of my big brother, Jared Sigwarth! ... His name & picture was featured in the Telegraph Herald (Dubuque's newspaper) in today's Sunday paper for his recent promotion to "Assistant Vice President, Risk Management" at Cottingham & Butler. Jared has always had a great work ethic, he is one of the most hardworking people I know. Jared started working for Cottingham & Butler right after his graduation from Loras College. He often goes into work before 6:00am, works a full day in the office, comes home to have dinner with the family and spend time with the kiddos until bedtime, then goes back into work 9:00pm until midnight! Seriously, I mean... who does that?! It amazes me. He seems to balance a successful career, happy marriage, fatherhood, friendships, home/lawn maintenance, and his love for golfing and bowling with ease. So, needless to say... Jared deserves this promotion! Cottingham & Butler is lucky to have him! And I'm lucky to have him for my brother. Congratulations Jared, I'm so proud of you!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations Jared!