Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy March!

Yay for March! I am so glad that spring is almost here! I can't wait for this white stuff to start melting so we can see the green grass and take walks outside. I can't wait to see the tulips blooming! I can't wait for the smell of spring in the air! :)

Last weekend we went to Dubuque... watched American Idol with my parents Friday night (Lee is my favorite!)... Saturday went sledding with Ava & Wil, hung out with the monkeys, went to dinner at Bishop's at the mall (Wil's favorite) and we went shopping at the Kennedy Mall... Sunday we had breakfast with friends Meghan, Robert, Rory, Molly, Chris, and Alex, we got to see Molly's new house which is great!!... Sunday afternoon we went out to my Grandma's and had lunch and played dominoes. It was a fun weekend!

Have a great week everybody!

No comments: