This just says it all. I cannot wait for green grass, budding trees, blooming flowers, sunny skies, and warm weather! ...I've got spring fever! After the 50+ inches of snow we've already gotten, we are supposed to get 5 more this weekend. I just wish we had a ski mountain closer to Des Moines to take advantage of all this white stuff!
I was in Las Vegas last week for a work meeting, Monday-Friday. We stayed at The Venetian/The Palazzo. We were kept very very busy with work meetings from morning til night, so there wasn't too much time to explore during my 1st trip to Vegas... but I got to see a little bit of the strip... The Mirage, The Wynn, and of course The Venetian/The Palazzo. I cannot wait to go back for FUN and see more stuff and go to some shows. Work is exciting and busy right now as we are getting ready to launch a NEW product for Type 2 Diabetes. The official launch date is Wednesday, February 17th and I'm super duper happy to talk about something new & different... but more than anything, I'm happy there is a wonderful new product for patients living with diabetes every day of their lives!
Well this weekend is VALENTINES weekend! Yay! We've got lots of stuff planned including a night out with the Funks tonight for mexican, going to the movie "Valentine's Day", reservations tomorrow night at "Dos Rios", a surprise for Jason Sunday afternoon ;) and watching our wedding video for the FIRST time (came in the mail today!). Oh yeah and the Winter Olympics start with the opening ceremonies tonight! Can I get a whoo-whoo?!
No comments:
Post a Comment