Friday, February 19, 2010

Jason won a 46" Plasma TV today!

Today is Jason's lucky day... he won a 46" plasma TV from HyVee! He signed up when we were grocery shopping a few weeks ago, there was a big display of Budweiser along with this drawing... so real people really do win sometimes! I think we'll go have a few Bud Lights to celebrate ;) ...We have it set up in our bedroom for now until we have a bigger house! We already have a 46" LCD TV in our living room! Life is good... :)

Well this week has been CRAzy busy for me at work with the launch of our new drug, Victoza! I am working very long days, but it has been fun! It was Jason's turn to get sick this week, he wasn't feeling well with a sore throat, chills, and fatigue. I was really sick after returning from Vegas with aches, chills, congestion, headache... it lasted for over a week! I am relieved that we are both done with all of that yucky sickness. Oh and we got another 5 inches of snow today... so 2009-2010 is now #5 for the snowiest winters of all time! I think we are up to 63" this winter! Other than that, we are really enjoying the Winter Olympics! Go USA!

Happy Birthday to my brother Ben today, he turns 31!

No comments: