Saturday, January 16, 2010

Taylormade Living Healthy :)


Jason & I signed up for
Live Healthy America's 100 Day Wellness Challenge. It started January 14th and it goes for 100 days. We both want to lose weight and be more active! ... Hopefully this will motivate us. We just went grocery shopping and bought a lot of healthy stuff. We have a treadmill in our spare guest room and also Jillian's 30 Day Shred DVD. Now... we just need to eat healthy and work out! Sounds easy enough, right? :) We weigh in online every Friday. The website keeps track of our % of weight loss. Jason and I are a team of 2... our team name is.... guess?! ...Taylormade!

I've always struggled with my weight. I can remember as a little girl writing in my journal about not liking my body and wishing I could eat what all the other girls were eating. It's been a life-long challenge for me. My weight has always yo-yo'd. Weight watchers has worked for me in the past. But the most success I've had is when I work out... on a regular basis... I see results... just 30-45 minutes a day makes a world of difference. So, I am once again committed! ...We are committed! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Mac said...

Good luck! It helps to have a teammate!