Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy 2010 everybody!

Well, so far this year has brought me swollen glands, sore throat, nasal congestion, and now a runny/raw nose! ...I have not been feeling the best since January 1st. BUT, on the bright side, I can feel that it is starting to go away and that makes me smile :)

AND the hawks won the Orange Bowl last night! So that makes me smile too! :)

To go along with the new year, I have a new haircut! I got 8 inches taken off and I like it very much! It is sooooo much easier to straighten all those curls out when it's not so long. So that makes me smile too! :)

Here is a picture of Jason and I on New Years Eve, check out the new "do"...


So as you can see lots of things make me smile :)
...Quoting the movie Elf... "I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite!" I love that movie, it's right up there with National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation for me.

Now that the holidays are officially pretty much over... we have Valentine's Day to look forward to... do you heart the new background? ...what can I say I'm a hopeless romantic!

Smiles!!! :)

No comments: