Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sadie is 12 weeks old!

Wow, time has flown since I last blogged. Sadie is now 12 weeks old and today is my last day of maternity leave... boo! Sadie has changed so much since I last wrote. She smiles all the time now and likes to babble/coo and we love to listen to her voice! She enjoys playing peekaboo and patticake too. She loves to listen to us sing songs like "you are my sunshine" and "twinkle twinkle little star" and she is starting to like books. Sadie really likes when we make funny faces and sounds. She shrieks when she is excited about something which is super cute. Her uncle Jared got her to laugh this past weekend but Jason and I haven't been able to do that yet. She has a ticklish rib on her right side that Jared found. She'll be giggling soon I'm sure... :) She is getting so big! I am in awe of how much she has changed/grown in 12 short weeks. Where is my little baby? She is starting to sit in her bumbo chair and put weight on her feet. She almost weighs 12 pounds and is about to grow out of her 3 month clothing. And tomorrow back to work I go... and Sadie goes to daycare. I am dreading tomorrow...

No comments: